Help build out the world's first advertising platform, that helps Publishers and Readers. We're looking for talented engineers to join our team and help us create and maintain a 24x7 no downtime global infrastructure system that powers NeuronAD.
What We Look For:
- Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure
- Linux experience must, Shell Scripting
- Cloud Administration
- Optimising our deployment scripts and processes.
- Networking Understanding. Knowing concepts of load balancing, redundancy, caching.
- Understanding of security principles and best practices
- Comfort with the following stack: puppet, docker, vagrant, azure/aws
- Strong command of shell scripting with Ruby, Python, Bash, Perl, and other scripting languages
- Experience in vmstat, iostat, sar, sysstat, top.
- Knowledge of Automation frameworks like (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with containers and virtualization tools like Docker, Xen, KVM, Virtual Box,
- Distributed queuing technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kestrel, RabbitMQ)
- Database / data-warehouse administration (e.g. MySQL, replication, Redshift, Hive, MongoDB, Aurora, NoSQL, etc.)
- Build / release utilities, continuous integration and automated deployments (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Logging / monitoring tools to ensure SLA (e.g. Zenoss, Nagios/Icinga, ELK stack, NewRelic, Flume)
- we are a small team and you will have a very meaningful impact
- lunch & dinner catered daily
- unlimited vacation time & home office
- massages On Demand :-)
- the latest & greatest technology for you to use (you pick your set-up!)
- dog-friendly office
- work with other amazing people
Forgive the cliche statement how online advertising works, but this market is gonna be huge. It’s an emerging new market, one overlooked for so long and the soothsayers are saying it’s gonna be big. Help define what that market looks like.