We are looking for senior programmer, whose want to help us develop client web applications and learn more about machine learning and artificial intelligence to join our growing team in Prague.
You should have an extensive programming experiences of creatively solving difficult problems and you should enjoy spending your time writing code and producing amazing results. We are looking for a nice and functional design.
Expected strong skills:
React, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, REST API
Python 3 (Django)
Google GO (grafana.com) - great plus!
Music as hobby advantage!
- We use scrumban with two weeks iterations. All infrastructure runs in cloud services.
- We respect your time. In NEURON SOUNDWARE you will have no worries about catching up at school, at work or about your free time. With us you can work full-time or part-time… we agree on it together.
- Flexible working hours, home office, modern methods of managing projects and people. We are “hot” startup.
- There is a great atmosphere in our team. It is because we are the real team. We know each other by name and everyone knows what their colleagues like. We always have fun at work. There are 20 of us.
- Genius loci. We are located in beautiful offices in the Prague Startup Centre in Holešovická tržnice. It is one minute from a tram stop. We do not have a whirlpool. However, excellent coffee and a kitchen to cook or heat food up is something we do have.
- Personal development. We support our employees’ expertise, the younger learn from the older and if you like what the other team does, we will support you.
- Benefits. Do not expect corporate cafeteria but fresh fruit every day and a company breakfast once in two weeks.
- Projects. We are getting closer to the future in our branch much faster than our competitors. We are Startup of the year 2016, Forbes ranked us as the 3rd potential Unicorn and Gartner evaluated us as Cool Vendor.
- We are working on meaningful projects for the big brands. You do not have to leave Prague to be able to change the world.
Neuron soundware technology focuses on the early detection and prediction of mechanical malfunction of machinery in manufacturing industry. The unique pre-processing of the input data via complex physical sensor model allows neural network to learn and identify the important features quickly with high confidence.
Industry 4.0 solution - Make your factory smart using our IoT devices
Neuron soundware technology works offline and online and can be integrated into existing software or third party IoT platforms. This effectively transforms energy use into knowledge and actions. Sound and vibration sensors (microphones) can be quickly and cheaply installed on all types of machinery, enabling legacy equipment to be digitised without expensive upgrades.