Join us, our team is growing!!! IceWarp is an established international company operating in the market since 2001 which specializes in developing complex solutions for communication and collaboration. Our goal is a continuous process of innovation incorporating current trends and tailoring requirements for our customers. We receive information via interaction with our partners and end users all over the world. Join our team and use your experience to help support the users of our product which has more than 50 million users everyday worldwide.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Collaborates with Development, Product Management and Operations on acceptance criteria formulation
- Participate in all kinds of testing activities including: defining test plan, designing test cases, educating other team members on the subject of testing, or testing
- Develop all the planning processes and procedures in order to try to make sure that the products manufactured or the service delivered by the organization will be of good quality.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What we expect:
- Linux and Windows Server administration knowledge
- Experience with test automation
- Object oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, C#
- Knowledge of Czech and English language
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- Long term cooperation
- Motivating salary, PC, mobilephone
- Challenging and interesting work in a young team
- Position within a stable and constantly growing international company
- Location - Thámova 166/18, Prague 8 - Karlín, Ⓜ Křižíkova - yellow line B, tram 3 and 8
We are friendly team (even pet-friendly :-)) with no strict dress-code. We offer flexible working hours, as well as home office. Our fridge is stuffed with soft drinks, cans of energy drinks, fresh juices and non-alcoholic beers. Chilled water, milk, exclusive roasted coffee and our fine tea selection is a must. You can get comfortable with your laptop in one of our colourfull fatboys or have an Xbox battle or air-hockey game in our Fun Zone. Not to mention our kitchen parties and legendary team-buildings ;-)! So do not hesitate and write us today, firstname.lastname@example.org. As today is The Day!
Please note: We do not offer a relocation package and cannot offer assistance with issuing a working visa. You should already be based in Prague as this position is not available to work remotely. If interested, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly. We are looking forward to hear from you.