We are looking for enthusiastic marketer who will lead BudgetBakers marketing efforts.
BudgetBakers offers freemium Wallet application, available on 3 platforms (iOS, Android, Web). The app helps people to consolidate and manage their day to day personal finance. The app is offered globally through AppStore and Google Play. Currently we have 2.5 downloads, with around 500k visits on the two stores per month. And all that just on organic basis - i.e. without investing into marketing campaigns, yet :-)
Our aspiration is to significantly boost users acquisition. Specifically we want to be present on more app stores (including China), improve our visit to install rate, multiply the number of visitors on the stores through digital marketing, but also newly create traffic to our web site and enable direct sign ups there. To achieve that we cannot rely on paid marketing unless we increase lifetime value of our user base. Until that time comes we want to push on our social media and internet presence, and become more relevant (local-like) in our target geographies.
If you have an ambition and experience to boost our global acquisition power, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels /landing pages, ad campaigns/
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Language Skills: English, Czech a plus, Spanish a plus.
What We Offer:
- A Full Time Position with Flexible Schedule and Home Office
- A company culture that emphasizes positive feedback
- Startup offices in cool coworking space Node5 - in Prague 5 (Anděl)
- Young international team of professionals
- Dynamic environment, friendly atmosphere
- Free food, coffee and healthy snacks
Vytváříme kvalitní produkt užitečný pro lidi, kteří mají zájem o své finance. Lidi, které zajímá ucelený přehled o jejich cash-flow. To vše v mobilním zařízení či webové aplikaci. Zaměřujeme se na smart data a analytics. Máme uživatele již po celém světě.
Jsme mladý mezinárodní tým již více jak 20-ti lidí. Sídlíme v centru Prahy - v coworkingovém prostoru Node5, poblíž stanice metra Anděl.
Chceš se k nám přidat?