We are looking for a new colleague to join our international Support Team.
Duties and Tasks:
- Deliver service and support to end-users/partners using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the ticket system.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Skill and Knowledge:
- Windows system administration skills.
- Linux system administration skills (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu).
- Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, VPN etc.).
- Common internet protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, etc).
- Common email protocols (SMTP, POP3, IMAP).
- Basic SQL server administration (primarily MySQL, but experience with PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle welcome).
- Experience with Active Directory and LDAP.
- Experience with mailserver administration.
- Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox).
- Basic knowladge in certificates.
- Must be able to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with strong communication & customer service skills with the ability to stay on task when working independently.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality.
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
What we offer:
- Full-time position.
- Long term cooperation.
- Motivating salary, PC, mobilephone, ...
- Challenging and interesting work in a young team.
- Position within a stable and constantly growing international company.
- Location - Thámova 166/18, Prague 8 - Karlín, Ⓜ Křižíkova - yellow line B, tram 3 and 8.
- Start date – immediately / asap.
PS: We are friendly team (even pet-friendly :-)) with no strict dress-code. We offer flexible working hours, as well as home office. Our fridge is stuffed with soft drinks, cans of energy drinks, fresh juices and non-alcoholic beers. Chilled water, milk, exclusive roasted coffee and our fine tea selection is a must. You can get comfortable with your laptop in one of our colourfull fatboys or have an Xbox battle or air-hockey game in our Fun Zone. Not to mention our kitchen parties and legendary team-buildings ;-)! So do not hesitate and write us today. As today is The Day!
Please note: We do not offer a relocation package and cannot offer assistance with issuing a working visa. You should already be based in Prague as this position is not available to work remotely. If interested, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly. We are looking forward to hear from you.