We’re looking for a talented professional to help us lead and manage eater acquisition and engagement activities in Prague. We are looking for a passionate Uber lover and business driven executor!
The Eater Acquisition Specialist role is a great opportunity to leverage your skills in order to build Uber Eats brand. We are looking for a natural in digital marketing; passionate about food and Uber who can develop and execute impactful campaigns. Your primary focus will be bringing on new consumers to the app, leveraging your skills in creating relevant content, A/B testing, design & implement promo offers and influencer marketing. The right person will be comfortable in an environment requiring flexibility and initiative, working on multiple campaigns.
YOU ARE / HAVE …
- You have passion for Uber and growing the brand.
- You are self-driven, organized, and reliable.
- You are an influencer. You have your finger on the pulse of all major events happening throughout Prague
- You are comfortable using technology (smartphones, iPads, Google docs, etc.)
- You pull your own weight – literally. You are able to transport and set up on-site activation materials (i.e. Uber canopy tent, table, swag).
- You are a confident self-starter. You don’t need someone telling you what to do on a daily basis. You wake up and have a plan of attack.
- You have demonstrated experience in marketing through previous internships, campus involvement, academics, or a combination of all three.
- Creative, graphic design experience helpful.
- Assists in all Eater Acquisition activities, including local campaign design and implementation, customer acquisition strategy and promotional campaign implementation.
- Coordinate design and production of advertising materials (OOH, POP, in-app banners, social media, CRM, in-app, etc.) including local adaptation and proofreading.
- Campaign Planning & Prioritization, structuring communications message and delivery (e.g. channels, formats) in order to achieve targeted outreach goals based on need and opportunity.
- Optimizing communications channels, help grow channel efficiency and effectiveness for our campaigns to maximize impact and growth
- Implement promotional campaigns including codes design and set-up, A/B testing in order to accelerate market penetration and capture market share.
- Design and execute restaurant campaigns
- Identify partnerships to grow the Uber Eats brand and build awareness in the city — this could be a campaign with a well-known influencer, chef or restaurant, to a strategic partnership in order to attract more delivery partners to our platform.
- Leveraging eaters, restaurant and delivery partner insights, conducting analysis and experimentation to identify the highest value opportunities for communication or partnerships
- Ensure collaboration with other departments - Sales, Operations, Performance Media, Agencies building strong relationships to achieve maximum performance.
- Research industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar nerds welcomed).
- Good mix of creativity and operational skills, proven by working in different fields or on different projects.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Influencer amongst your friends and community.
- Uni degree is a plus, not required.
- 1-2 years of experience on the job preferred
- Full proficiency in Czech and English
- Stimulative financial compensation.
- Fully paid lunch.
- Discount on Uber Eats orders.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an energised office environment.