If you are already successful in Sales / Business Development in the Recruitment Industry and looking for a good cause and meaningful job as well, don't hesitate,
THESE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL HAVE
Building a new business partner, getting in touch with closing deals
Representing Green Fox Academy on external events
Identifying new client groups on the market
Managing recruitment in Prague
Developing business models on a strategic, operational and B2B level
All these in a fast-paced environment
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED
5+ years of experience in Recruitment and Business Development / Sales, building new relationships and maintaining them
Great network in the IT sector
Fluency in English is a must
Previous start-up experience is an advantage
Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
A high level of motivation and proactivity
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IF YOU JOIN US
An inspirational and open community
Space for your new ideas which you can test as well in real life
A company culture that is based on honesty and transparency
Green Fox Academy
Our company was founded in 2015 in Budapest downtown, since that time we became the market leader coding bootcamp in Hungary. Now we are looking in to expand our business in the CEE region.
Why do we want to grow? Because we are equally business oriented and we beleive in the social impact we make through Green Fox Academy: we support people to change career and live a better life, while we solve companies recruitment problems.
Our school not only offer career-changing training for individuals, but provides a headhunting platform for companies seeking to bring talented and ambitious coders on board. This two-sided business model makes us financially strong and ensures very high quality education standards.
Our school in numbers:
- 91% of our graduates have gone on to jobs as junior developers.
- 5 times more applicants than available seats
- 30% of students are women
- 400+ students trained or being trained
We work together with smaller startups, mid-sized and big corporations, altogether 45+ partners. Key clients: Lufthansa Systems, Evosoft (Siemens), Bosch, EPAM, TATA, Emarsys, Raiffeisen bank.
Education method: project-based, mentorship-based, flip-classroom methods.
In our organization, we practice Holacracy (highly autonomous, self-management organization model).
- Full-transparent and skill-based salary system
- Option pool in the company
- Training budget
- Flexible working hours
- We impact: making a change with our daily work is what drives us the most.
- We feedback: on our services, on ourselves.
- We learn: from feedback, from our failures, we constantly develop ourselves and the way we work.
- We team: we care and support each other, we work towards our common goals together.
- People first: yes, we love technology but as long as humans control machines, our focus remains on the people. :)