We’re looking for an ambitious, results-driven and organised Sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects and set up the sales processes. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Inline Manual is a self-funded/bootstrapped and profitable company that we have been building for the last 7 years. We are well positioned on the market, currently making our revenue solely from inbound sales and word of mouth. We are in the Digital Adoption Platforms market and despite being a small team of 16 people we are able to compete with the market leaders with 500+ employees. We are global, some of our customers are from Fortune 500 list and are all around the world. For example IBM, Nasdaq, Domino’s, GE, United Nations, and many others.
We build our company on honesty and friendship, not just amongst us but also amongst our customers. We are spread across 3 continents, however our base is in Prague, most of us work remotely. We enjoy what we are doing. Our company language is English, in the Prague office we speak Czech, we communicate mainly through Slack, asynchronously.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Sales representative to build a strong team and raise together Inline Manual to a whole new level.
- Present, promote and sell our product using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses - reports directly to CEO
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What we offer
- Variety of customers from all around the world and different industries
- Friendly customers/prospects
- Competitive salary
- Work from anywhere or Prague 7 Office (preferred)
- Flexible working time
- One product/SaaS
- Great team
- A supportive, trusting and open work environment
- One of the top products in its category
Inline Manual Ltd
Easily create product walkthroughs, on-boarding guides, new features announcements, tooltips and manageable product documentation.
Used and loved by small and big companies to get customers up to speed in no time, available for any web based product. All this without any coding.
Some of the companies using Inline Manual: pipedrive, eToro, influitive, Miovision, University of Michigan, iForex and many others from all around the world.