Apify is used more and more by enterprise customers who require a special care. We are looking for a technical consultant who will be the first point of contact for such customers. You will analyze customer’s use cases, prepare a technical specification for developers and perform the quality assurance. The primary objective of this role is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by maximizing utilization of Apify.
- You have a technical background and understand how the web works
- You are a clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- You have a high level of drive towards execution
- You have an ability to manage communications and projects across multiple customers simultaneously
- You are passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- You are able to speak and write in English very well
- Full-time job in Prague, Czech Republic (we're based in the Lucerna Passage)
- Friendly, inspiring and no-bullshit work environment
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely and unlimited holidays, as long as the work gets done
- 30,000 - 60,000 CZK monthly salary
- Stock options
- Free lunches, unlimited supply of coffee and beer
Apify is a cloud service for developers that enables them to turn any website into an API, in order to rapidly build new apps on top of existing third-party web apps and data sources.
In the fall of 2015 we participated in the prestigious Y Combinator Fellowship in Mountain View, CA and launched Apifier publicly in October 2015. You can read our full story here.
We're building the company that we always wanted to work for. Be part of it and help us shape the future of the web. You will learn a lot and have a lot of fun!