Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our product, Memsource Cloud, helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 80+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about communication with people and making translation more efficient for global companies, translation agencies, and translators. We are looking for an account or project manager who has a standing experience in the translation industry and wants to work in a fast-growing company where self-motivation and initiative are highly valued.
An Account Manager’s work requires a positive nature with the ability to lead project-oriented communication with clients and also make decisions on the go.
What you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Building strong and open relationships with existing clients
- Achieving and pushing set retention and expansion goals
- Creating and managing sales pipeline with standard opportunity cycle, set targets, and closing created opportunities
- Starting and managing projects across Product, Marketing, and Support teams to accommodate client needs
- Cooperating with our Product team on client feedback
- Contacting existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and high-skilled usage of the platform
- Managing assigned part of CRM database, reporting, and analysis on existing clients
Who we’re looking for:
- A strong and a positive communicator with good presentation and writing skills
- A quick learner, previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Self-motivated and result-driven team player and trailblazer
- Interest in technology and ability to learn new updates quickly
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Experience of working in the translation industry and/or account management is welcomed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- Opportunities for further career development and growth
- Above average base salary and OTE earnings
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week)
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English or Czech lessons.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated with the latest company news
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
Pravděpodobně není moc českých firem, které vyvinuly úspěšný globální produkt a navíc v cloudu. Nevyvíjíme na zakázku pro někoho jiného. Vyvíjíme náš vlastní produkt – takže jen to, co dává smysl a co nás baví. V tom, co děláme, jsme globálním lídrem, takže rozhodně nehrajeme druhou ligu.
Občas narážíme na problémy, které nemají jednoduchá řešení. Například jak najít programátora, který je profík každým coulem, ale zároveň zapadne do našeho přátelského týmu. Jestli nám pomůžeš vyřešit tento problém, ostatní už bude hračka :)