More and more data is being processed by the Memsource platform and we are actively looking into ways how to utilize this potential for the benefit of our customers and the platform itself. Help us build next generation data processing environment for both data at rest and data in motion. Take part in
- providing our AI team with access to large amounts of data for model training
- creating self-service BI platform for Memsource team members and our customers
- utilizing modern data processing technologies
You should have:
- Bachelor or master level university degree in the field of computer science (alternatively, an adequate professional experience in this field)
- 3 years experience in (big) data engineering domain
- Experience with modern data processing technologies, such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams or others
- Good understanding of NoSQL database systems, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch or others
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Java and/or Scala programming languages
Skills we welcome:
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Experience with AWS, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with streaming data processing
- GDPR awareness
Why You Should Work at Memsource
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Looking forward to receiving your CV!
Keywords: software engineer, data engineer, big data, ETL, data streaming, programmer, programátor, developer, vývojář, hadoop, kafka, spark, aws