Grab the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SW company where you will build and take care of international billing and revenue analysis. If you feel like you have solid experience and would like to be one of those who put the base stones of professional new finance department delivering high quality and value to our business keep reading.
YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF…
- Ensuring efficiency & high quality of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or General Ledger processes in a multinational environment
- Acting as ‘key contact’ for clients and other accountants, dealing effectively with their queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation and issue of outcoming invoices in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with the approved billing guidelines
- Checking details and correctness of the incoming and outcoming invoices and payments, processing payments of incoming invoices and travel expenses
- Responsible for reminder process of overdue receivables
- Reviewing creditworthiness of new customers
- Assisting in the implementation process of new financial systems and software
- Providing scheduled and detailed reports and statistical analysis
- Assisting in the review and update of billing guidelines and other internal procedures
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE TO SUCCEED?
- Advanced written and spoken English and German
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Strong Excel skills are a must
- Finance / Accounting or Economics degree
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- NetSuite / Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- Teamwork skills and customer orientation are key pre-requisite
- Analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy
- Proactive, problem solving mindset
WHAT WILL YOU LOVE ABOUT US?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the athmospere but you can also work from home or a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sickdays etc.
Price f(x) s.r.o.
How is it to work for us?
Working for Price f(x), irrespective of our size, will always feel like working for a small, agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly. We are committed to market driven innovation: Our roadmap is defined by relevant and value adding ideas of our customers and partners combined with our own unconventional thinking, quality and excellence in all we do.
We think and act for the long term and value entrepreneurial spirit. Working for Price f(x) is fun and challenge and we all wear multiple hats. We are proud of being international and multi-faceted. We believe strongly in diversity and meritocracy.
Despite our young age we are financially sound and have no debt. In 2016 we raised €4 million Series A investment from two leading venture capital firms in Europe. Our strong market position has also been confirmed by Gartner who included us in the “Market Guide for Price Optimization”. We as a team define our future and everybody in the team can actively participate in it.
Who we are?
Check out our funny video on https://vimeo.com/180871653 ;-)