WHO WE ARE?
We are currently looking for a Help Desk Application Support Technician to join our team. The role will be the primary contact for business end-users providing them operational support and mentoring on daily basis through whole implementation process.
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our newest video on Vimeo and get know us more:
We are expecting mature personality who initiatively find its own way through the company. Seeking for opportunities to contribute within the team without being asked is our value. Personality is really important for us and each member is carefully selected to fit into the company culture and relevant team. Each member of the team is equally important and everybody has the competency and trust to contribute to the final result. Work hard, live hard. Sense of humor and team spirit are most welcome in our company.
Although the work is quite fulfilling and giving all kinds of opportunities for professional growth on a daily basis, we still want the people to enjoy and keep their life balance along.
WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO?
- 1st level Technical support
- New computers installation
- Hardware maintenance and issue solving
- User account administration and management
- Basic network issues solving
- Supplier communication if needed
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- OSX, iOS, Windows (W7, W8)
- Basic network knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory basic administration
- Microsoft Exchange basic administration
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Strong in spoken and written Czech and English
- IT suppliers portfolio
- Linux administration
- Hardware diagnostic skills
- Cable wiring
- AP/switch configuration
WHAT WE PROUDLY OFFER
- Competitive annual salary package + possibilty to get yearly bonus
- Rewarding and meaningful work
- Company mobile phone, laptop (iPhone, Lenovo laptop)
- Gas contribution for getting to work with your own car (4500 CZK gross/ monthly)
- We have an excellent chef and company canteen + fresh fruits
- Prepaid Sport activities (football, fitness classes, yoga etc.) + we have our own fitness + Multisport card
- EMEA Company conferences + internal and external trainings
- English courses with native speaker twice a week
- Beautiful state of art offices and fun team to work with!