We are Green Light, a small team of tech professionals building our own digital products from Prague. Together we work on easy to use B2B solutions based on real everyday needs of global companies such as Vans, Calvin Klein or Dior.
We’re seeking a highly experienced Mid-level Graphic Designer that can contribute to our fast paced creative environment. We are self-funded and founded by the serial-entrepreneur Tomáš Bača (EYELEVEL).
- Hands-on development from concept phase to final output.
- Design a variety of given projects within specified brand standards and adjust to recommended revisions.
- Work directly with Senior Graphic Designers and Executive Leaders to achieve department goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a studio or agency graphic design is strongly preferred
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Sketch app and CSS is a plus.
- Experience in designing applications for iOS platform
- Portfolio demonstration of strong design skills and technique is required.
- Ability to take direction from Senior Graphic Designers on concepts and design, and implement them to final output.
- Ability to work independently and express design concepts to others, work in team.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous on-going projects with strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- iPhone and Mac
- Working on interesting projects for multinational brands
- Great team
- EN/CZ language courses, other trainings
- Beautiful new offices located in a technological hub at Brumlovka (right next to Skype)
- Home office
- Subsidised lunch and multisport card