We are looking for motivated C++ developers to expand our team and help us develop a world-class rendering engine in our rapidly growing company. There are plenty of interesting tasks that the successful candidate could help us with. Depending on your preference and expertise, you may work on software architecture design and implementation, 3D computer graphics algorithms, GPU programming, UI design and implementation, system programming, code optimization, infrastructure development, plugin development for 3rd party applications, etc.
Who are we?
We are a young technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics applications with offices in Prague and Prostějov. Our Corona Renderer software is actively used in more than 140 countries around the globe. You can check out our main product at www.corona-renderer.com, or visit our fb page at https://www.facebook.com/CoronaRenderer/
But most importantly, we are a group of friends and enthusiasts, and our business as well as the entire company culture is built around that.
We value our developers and we realize they are the most precious resource for the company. We don't force anyone to write bad code just to meet constant deadlines. We don't assign work to developers. Instead, we let them choose what they want to work on.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone reliable and capable of learning new things. This is essential.
- Someone who likes to actively look for new solutions.
- A problem solver with a proactive "can-do" attitude.
What skills should you have?
- Good C++ skills. This is really important.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Ability to navigate in a larger code-base and third-party APIs.
What other skills would be welcome (but not nesessary)?
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics would be nice, but by no means necessary.
- Git, Ruby, Network programming, macOS/Linux development, UI design and programming, GPU programming, CUDA/OpenCL.
What do we offer?
- Fun job and great colleagues.
- Management centered around developers, not around executives and deadlines.
- Salary based on skill set (CZK 40-80k / month).
- Ability to grow within the company (we are expanding).
- Learning from experienced people (ex-WETA, PIXAR, Disney Research, Sony…).
- Company without the traditional corporate bullshit policy.
In our technology office in the Prague city center on Karlovo namesti. External cooperation is also possible.
Please send us your CV, a short cover letter (English preferred) explaining your current professional situation, your motivation to apply and why you believe you are a good match for the job. Please indicate specifically your C++ programming experience and provide two or three reference contacts.
Render Legion, s.r.o.
We are a young, technological company specialising in software development for 3D computer graphics applications with offices in Prague and Prostějov.
We develop high-quality 3D rendering software that allows 3D artists, animators, designers, and architects to visualize their designs in form of photorealistic images, animations and virtual reality. Our software Corona Renderer is among the best CGI renderers on the software market globally, and it is used in more than 140 countries around the globe. You can check out our main product at www.corona-renderer.com, or visit our fb page at https://www.facebook.com/CoronaRenderer/
But most importantly, we are a group of friends and enthuiasts, and our business is built around that.