Are you an experienced Android developer looking for a new adventure? We are an award-winning property technology startup and our goal is to set standards for office space and efficiency.
Our solution helps people boost their productivity and improve their workplace experience!
With the Spaceti workplace app, users are able to access their offices with a mobile device, use indoor navigation, receive information about occupancy, temperature, humidity, and CO2 levels, share community news, and much more!
Spaceti simply connects people with buildings and vice-versa.
What will you do?
- Develop new app features based on the product and project roadmap
- Closely cooperate with the backend team
- Review and provide feedback for design proposals from Product Design and UI/UX development
- Improve existing solutions and fix bugs
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years Android development experience, Kotlin preferred
- Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Friendly, open-minded personality, not afraid of startup challenges
- A team player with a lively spirit and task ownership
- A “work until you’re proud” attitude
- An interest in IoT
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, home office, paid time off
- Modern HW, learning budget, community activities, etc.
- A friendly and international team of passionate startuppers, English as a common language
- Opportunity to participate in a great global adventure
- Snacks and drinks, excellent coffee
- Other benefits such as a Multisport card, tabletop football, etc.
So, are you ready to join Spaceti? Drop us an email and let’s meet at our offices!