We help global companies translate and manage translation. Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based intelligent translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our product, Memsource Cloud, runs on our own infrastructure and is used around the world by individual translators, as well as some of the world's largest translation agencies and translation buyers. Over 1 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. The Memsource team is professional and friendly. We usually work from our newly renovated main office located in the center of Prague.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to either start his career or is looking for a change and wants to become a part of an international team assisting global companies, translation agencies and translators with their translation needs.
Who we are looking for:
We are either looking for university students in their last academic year, recent graduates or other highly motivated people who want to work in a fast-growing company where self-motivation and initiative are highly valued.
The key skills we will be evaluating include:
- Excellent English
Many of our team members are non-Czech speakers and English is unofficially our official company language.
- Logical / analytical thinking
If you don't know an Excel formula, you need to be able to Google it.
- Advanced PC skills
Technology is our friend, not the enemy.
- Interest in technology
Our core business is technology. You don't need to be a programmer, but you should not be frightened to get into deeper understanding of what we do. This is key to being successful in our team.
- Learn and understand translation / localization needs of global companies, translation agencies and translators.
- Market research and identify opportunities in the translation / localization market.
- Develop both routine and ad-hoc reports according to product department needs.
- Interpret data and expose marketing / sales opportunities.
- Assist with managing the development and enhancement of existing products.
- Engage closely with the rest of the product team.
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated with the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Who will you work with?
David Čaněk, Memsource CEO and Head of Product, and our growing Product team.
Pravděpodobně není moc českých firem, které vyvinuly úspěšný globální produkt a navíc v cloudu. Nevyvíjíme na zakázku pro někoho jiného. Vyvíjíme náš vlastní produkt – takže jen to, co dává smysl a co nás baví. V tom, co děláme, jsme globálním lídrem, takže rozhodně nehrajeme druhou ligu.
Občas narážíme na problémy, které nemají jednoduchá řešení. Například jak najít programátora, který je profík každým coulem, ale zároveň zapadne do našeho přátelského týmu. Jestli nám pomůžeš vyřešit tento problém, ostatní už bude hračka :)