Want to apply your hard-core back-end development skills to something that’s already used by the biggest e-commerce players and what’s gonna scale fast and globally? Look no further.
Roivenue lets marketers get more from their investments. It aggregates data from every marketing channel and gives our clients a full view of their marketing investments – identifying under-performing channels, success stories, and everything in between. We work with big brands like Orange and Axa, and several large agencies trust us with improving their marketing ROI.
A core part of our solution are data-driven attribution models and algorithms. Some competitors call it machine learning, we see it as wholesome statistical work that helps our clients make sense of their data.
The demand for an attribution solution is ever growing (it is actually a #1 priority of CMOs in 2017) and we need to scale the product as quickly as posssible to fulfill the demand all the while constantly adding new features so that we keep pace with our competition. That’s exactly where you come in.
- Senior C# developer
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC is a big plus
- Experienced with MS SQL
- Familiar with commonly used algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of angular.js is a big plus
- Confident in written and spoken English
- Interested in marketing and marketing and internet advertising technologies
- If you know attribution modelling algorithms in marketing, good. If not, you’ll learn them anyway. :)
What would you do?
- Work on scalability, security and stability of our platform
- Design and implement new features
- Improve upon already existing attribution models and other statistical rock beds of the application
- Be part of a small and lean development team
- Take an active role in the product development
- Contribute to a growth of technology with global ambitions
- Live and breathe with our optimistic international team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great, start-up work environment with flexible work hours and growth opportunities
- Be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry
- Experience the growing environment of a start-up from early its days to our evolution as a meaningful player - see how company scales from the inside
- Work with big brands and international clients
- Experience with developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms
- Company equity for every full-time employee
Sounds cool? Send your CV and a motivation letter and let’s get together!