As a Data Analyst you will have responsibilities and visibility across the entire organization. You will report to the Business Intelligence Manager but also work closely with our CFO as well as other Pond5 managers and executives. Our team is responsible for tracking and understanding all dimensions of Pond5’s performance and answering Pond5’s most important questions.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, this opportunity is for someone passionate about high-growth startups & solving complex problems by leveraging data. If you are an analytical thinker, who loves to learn & is ready to be challenged every day, we want to hear from you. To meet this challenge we are building a team of skilled data athletes from diverse backgrounds who have endless passion, relentless work ethic, and a humble team-first attitude. We collaborate with and empower the entire company to make smarter data-driven decisions and our work has an immediate impact on Pond5’s strategic business decisions.
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis to support day-to- day decision making
- Support reporting and analytics such as KPIs, financial reports and creating & improving dashboards
- Recap and analyze business results versus plan and forecast on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis
- Collaborate with non-quantitative stakeholders across Pond5 to empower data-driven decisions. An important aspect of our work is evangelizing analytical concepts and quantitative thinking throughout the organization.
- Contribute insights and drive innovation to help our team develop a 360-degree understanding of Pond5’s business. Help translate this understanding into visualizations, metrics and goals.
- Interact with and present data findings to Senior Management.
- Participate in strategy decisions and advise with regard to company goals, plans, and results.
- Advanced quantitative analysis skills in Excel and SQL required.
- Basic understanding of e-commerce concepts and metrics such as traffic, conversion rates, CPA, LTV, revenue retention, channel/cohort analysis as examples, is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional communications skills. We value candor, constant feedback and constructive debate.Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau Desktop, and ETL processes are preferred.
- Experience using Python, R, VBA, macros, statistics or other programming / development are also nice to have.
- BS/BA in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or other Quantitative areas of study.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytical roles such as data science, business intelligence, corporate finance, investment banking, or quantitative consulting is preferred, though exceptional candidates without work experience will be considered.
- Occasional international travel will be required.
- International team of 120+ awesome people
- Competitive compensation
- Free public transportation
- Daily office lunches
- Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks
- Equipment needed for work
- Multisport card (discount for partners as well)
- English lessons
- Learn new things every day!
Pond5 is transforming the role of video and digital media in the creative process by connecting a community of over 800,000 media buyers to more than 50,000 artists in over 150 countries. The company strives to enrich creative production through its innovative artist-centered technology, easy-to-use platform, and fast growing library of more than 5 million royalty-free video clips, plus millions of photos, music, sound effects, and other leading-edge media. Pond5 is a venture-backed company that has raised $61M from Accel Partners and Stripes Group. Pond5 has offices in New York, Dublin, and Prague.
Pond5 nahrazuje tradiční model mediabank modelem otevřeného a dynamického tržiště. Zve všechny tvůrce médií z celého světa, aby přispěli svým vlastním obsahem a stanovili si své vlastní ceny. Umělci získávají 50 % z každého uskutečněného prodeje – výrazně více než v případě tradičních mediabank. Nahraná média prochází kontrolou týmu Pond5 a poté je možné je ihned prohlížet, nakupovat a stahovat. Veškerý obsah je prodáván pod jednoduchou royalty-free licencí, která poskytuje zákazníkům doživotní a místně neomezená práva k užití napříč všemi médii.
Společnost Pond5 byla založena v roce 2006 a sídlí v americkém New Yorku. Mimo to má pobočky v Dublinu a v Praze. Pro podrobnější informace navštivte www.pond5.com.