Can you write clear, well-structured technical texts? Can you grasp complicated concepts and explain them to your audience? As a Technical Writer in Ataccama, you’ll be part of a great team, delivering docs that empower users.
- Write English documentation for Ataccama software.
- Get the information you need from consultants, developers, or testers. Or do some research yourself.
- Create various graphics to illustrate the material.
- Actively participate in documentation design and architecture. Revise and review documentation language and style.
Is this you?
- You have at least one year of Technical Writing experience or two years in a software development field.
- You like playing with applications on your own before asking questions. You double-check things afterward.
- You don’t wait to be told what to do. You find or come up with ideas for new docs on your own.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are detail-oriented and a pro at organization and time management.
- Experience with content management
- Git knowledge
- Programming/coding experience
- Database and SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of networks, firewalls, routing
- Experience working with Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- Experience working with DevOps/SysAdmin tools
Benefits & Perks
- Co-build a cutting-edge B2B Big Data platform
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced team to support your professional growth
- Chill & relaxed work environment
- Education (language courses, conference tickets, a well-stocked office library)
- “Unlimited playground” (We want you to be in the best place for you. There is room to switch to another team within the company if you feel it’s the better challenge for you.)
- Hardware of your choice
- Office bikes and skateboards
- Legos, a playroom with an Xbox, a 3D printer
- Excellent coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Various company events (parties, outings, barbecues, etc.)
- Multisport card or Flexipass