Would you like to further your career by working for one of the pioneers in the crypto industry? Do you know how to successfully work with communities online to speak for and promote a brand? Is your background tech or crypto related? If your answers were all "Yes!" then you should apply for the newly opened position of Community/Social Media Manager at SatoshiLabs. You could be just the person we’re looking for.
What will you be responsible for?
- Preparing overall social media strategy plans.
- Day-to-day management of social media (mainly Twitter and Reddit) and cooperation with copywriters.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with our customers.
- Helping Trezor achieve and maintain its "lovebrand" status.
- Monitoring customers' mood and satisfaction on social media.
- Potential representation of the company at conferences all around the globe.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You’re enthusiastic about modern technologies (knowledge of tech or crypto).
- You have previous experience managing social media and building communities at a tech or high profile company or you are a tech influencer yourself.
- You know how to make great use of the main platforms for tech users – Twitter and Reddit.
- You can manage a small team of people.
- You’re willing to become one of the main faces of the company.
- You possess excellent communication skills and stay professional at all times.
- You’re able to immerse yourself and communicate in the tone of the brand.
- You’re fluent in English. Knowledge of an additional world language is a plus.
- You’re a quick learner.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive hourly rate based on your skills and experience.
- Friendly, no bullshit working environment.
- Opportunity to cooperate with renowned experts in their field.
- Budget for professional development (trainings, courses and workshops of your choice).
- Regular company get-togethers.
- Free on-site yoga classes, circuit trainings, foosball, etc.
Can you see yourself working with us? Great, then click on the button below and submit your CV together with a short text about yourself. After reviewing your application, we'll definitely get in touch with you within a week or two.