Within the eight years of our existence, we have grown to almost 700 million CZK worth of sales and have penetrated most markets of Europe. We are a member of the adidas Consortium, we have limited and special edition sneakers that you will not find in any other store in the Czech Republic, some not even in the whole Central Europe. We are growing and expanding abroad. At the same time, we are very proud of our brick and mortar shops where we have organized great events with Nike, Vans, adidas or others. We work with TOP influencers and people from the scene.
The customer has been, is and will always be the top priority for us. We are currently taking care of the tens of thousands of customers that we want to give all the service and treat them properly. Including those in Romania.
You will love it if you like to:
• communicate with Romanian-speaking customers (by email, by phone, through social networks) in a friendly way, and provide them with all the necessary information of their orders
• talk with complaints department, logistics and team
• take care of Romanian translations - websites, product descriptions.
You are the right one if:
• you speak (and write) Romanian fluently and you understand spoken Czech (other languages are an advantage)
• quick reactions and good arguments are not a problem for you
• you can solve a problem both by phone and by email
• you enjoy contact with the customer, you want to help them and you have the drive
• responsibility and patience are also a part of your personality
• you have computer skills and learn the new programs quickly
• you are flexible and you can make time, we do not want to share you with anyone, we expect full commitment to Footshop
What will we offer you?
• to be a part of the young, action and overproductive group of people surrounded by sneakers, who even grab a beer after work or organize parties
• a multilingual environment where you will feel like as if you were on holiday
• to work in the center of Prague
• no two days are alike, there are always different situations and experiences waiting for you
• no dresscode, so you can wear your trousers on your head
• we are animal-friendly, your four- or two-legged friend is welcome here
Did you keep reading to the end? That's a sign!
Send your CV or attach your LinkedIn profile and we'll get back to you.