Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge? Are you open-minded and excited game lover? If yes, you´re the right match we´re looking for :-)
We can offer you new technologies, entertainment and endless development in one package! Our doors are open for IT enthusiasts from all over the world!
As part of our new continuous delivery initiative, we are setting up a team where the Techona's DevOps Engineer will be a key player revamping our development and release-process and develop tools to support our teams.
Techona's DevOps Engineer's major responsibilities:
- Design and implement highly available infrastructure
- Contribute patches to open-source and upstream software when necessary
- Responsible to setup and configure the Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity)
- Responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting the performance of the applications and Atlassian stack
- Responsible for the set-up, problem recognition, research, and configuration of the R&D application level
- Perform patching and security on the servers
- Identifies, researches and resolve complex technical problems
To be successful in this position, we need you to have/know/be experienced with:
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo or CircleCI, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian products stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of versioning systems (Git, TFS)
- Experience with build tools such as Gradle, msbuild, Maven
- Experience with relational databases (Postgresql, MS Sql Server), data modeling and SQL optimization
- Experience in Windows Server 2012+ and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- 1+ years SQL Server experience a must
- Expert in server installation, configuration, and monitoring
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of different caching strategies, performance tuning, transaction management across systems and messaging systems
What can we offer you?
- Full-time employment in Prague, flexible working hours
- Fully paid visa process and relocation support
- Competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment - new offices at the office park Brumlovka – Prague 4, with table football, PlayStation and fully stocked kitchen – snacks, fruits, vegetables, coffee, juices, etc.
- Bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, 12 sick days, MultisportCard, Pension Savings, UNLIMITED vacation, private pension savings contribution
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses..)
Are you in? Get in touch with us, drop us a line and let's talk :)
What does Techona do?
We develop great games, gaming platforms and mobile apps for the online gaming community around the world.
How was Techona created?
We started almost twenty years ago with the only Blackjack for Windows® and today we offer more than 300 games through various channels.
What do we think is most important for game development?
If we leave aside well-known facts such as technology choices, well-defined product, perfect market knowledge, current trends, process tuning, etc. - it is important to work with talented and enthusiastic people who share fervor for the same thing and like to play :) We are well aware that our Techonians, their knowledge, personality, experience and potential are the most valuable things we have. Computers will not think for us and will not bring any value. We stand by the fact that it is always necessary to look at the development process from different perspectives, not only from customer's point of view but also from the point of view of the developers themselves. That's why we do not have to compromise on quality.
What is our inspiration?
One of the greatest inspiration for us are our own Techonians. We are a very diverse team of people from almost every corner of the world. People of different cultures, different ages, with different life experiences meet in Techona. It is incredibly inspiring to see how new friendships arise here, how people care for one another, support each other and enrich each other. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, active sharing of ideas in the team, direct and open communication... What more can we, as an employer, ask for?
What do we think is Techona's greatest success?
We will repeat ourselves, but that's just the way it is. We have managed to build a very strong team, connect experienced professionals with young talents who are ready to learn from them, gain the necessary experience and grow professionally.
What are our plans for the future?
We are currently planning to expand the team, increase production and introduce new products to the market. We are also focusing on production for the Asian market and we are going to offer customized game development to our clients as well.
What types of people are we looking for in our team?
Our success begins with people. That is why we employ the best people in the industry - talented people with comprehension and passion for the gaming industry. This blend of talent, passion and experience drives the whole business, and the resulting innovation effort keeps us at the top of the industry. We are looking for people who are able to think creatively and bring new insights and thoughts.
Why should you want to work in Techona?
Above all, you should want to work with us - Míla, Domča, Eli, Juan, Rolando and others. Why? Because we ensure that you will be excited for work every day. Because your opinions and ideas will have weight. Because you will work with professionals who do not forget that they are also humans. Because we will work with you not only on our products but also on your career. There are plenty of reasons. Just join us and experience Techona on your own skin :)
What does a work day in TECHONA look like?
We dare to say that every day in Techona is different. Check out our Instragram or Facebook and see for yourself. Life in Techona is not about attendance hours and half an hour lunch. We have a lot of work, of course. But rest is no less important, therefore we always find the time to talk to each other, celebrate birthdays, sit down over a beer on Friday, play Mortal Kombat, table football or meet over a poker game. And Marek, aka Chief Executive Friday Lunch Officer Morty, takes care of regular pizza delivery.
Any other tips / recommendations / messages?
Would you like to become part of Techona? Get in touch with us, show us that you know something, want to keep working on yourself and that you have an open mind. We will be very pleased to be your partner!