- Average success rate
- 38 %
- Average score
Done by 338 people
The rules for Machine Learning
- Test your basic knowledge of Machine Learning! The test was created by Vojtěch Mišák and is focused on linear regression, logistic regression, Bootstrap aggregating, Random forrests/decision trees, clusters ( hierarchical clustering hierarchical clustering, KNN, k-means algoritmus), support vector machines.
Multiple answers can be correct.
- You go through the questions one by one and you can not go back.
- You have 20 minutes to finish the skill test. If you run out of time, the skill test will be automaticly evaluated.
- Once you begin the skill test, you have to finish it. You have only one try.
- You may repeat the same skill test in 2 months time.
- Test result will be displayed on your profile where it can be seen by startups.
- After completing the test, you must log in or register in order to see the result.