We are looking for an IoT software specialist.
Do you want to design and managed edge/computing device?Learn more about machine learning and artificial intelligence? Join our growing team in Prague
Experience and Skill Requirements :
- Build and manage IoT devices and sensors and integrate of these IoT devices into the managed platform.
- An extensive experience of creatively solving difficult problems and you should enjoy spending your time tinkering with IoT software.
- Experience with IoT cloud architecture, Debian/Linux, AWS Cloud, Python
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible environment & Patience to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experienced with systems roll-outs, facilitating change management, transitions from project phase to on-going systems support
What to expect:
- We respect your time. In NEURON SOUNDWARE you will have no worries about catching up at school, at work or about your free time. With us you can work full-time or part-time according to the mutual agreement
- Flexible working hours, home office, modern methods of managing projects and people. We are startup.
- Great atmosphere, real teamwork of 15 (and growing!). We always have fun at work even during tight deadlines!.
- Genius loci. We are located in the Prague Startup Centre in Holešovická tržnice. It is one minute from a tram stop. We do not have a whirlpool. However, excellent coffee and a kitchen is always available
- Personal development. We support our employees’ expertise, the younger learn from the older and if you like what the other team does, we will support you.
- Benefits. Do not expect corporate cafeteria but fresh fruit every day and a company breakfast once in two weeks.
- Projects. We are pushing the envelope of modern technology and AI much faster than our competitors. We were named "Startup of the year 2016", Forbes ranked us as the "3rd potential Unicorn" and Gartner evaluated us as "Cool Vendor"
- We are working on meaningful projects for the big brands. You do not have to leave Prague to be able to change the world.
Neuron soundware technology focuses on the early detection and prediction of mechanical malfunction of machinery in manufacturing industry. The unique pre-processing of the input data via complex physical sensor model allows neural network to learn and identify the important features quickly with high confidence.
Industry 4.0 solution - Make your factory smart using our IoT devices
Neuron soundware technology works offline and online and can be integrated into existing software or third party IoT platforms. This effectively transforms energy use into knowledge and actions. Sound and vibration sensors (microphones) can be quickly and cheaply installed on all types of machinery, enabling legacy equipment to be digitised without expensive upgrades.