US based startup with office in Prague is looking for an executive assistant with excellent English skills and ability to work hard.
- Key skills and competencies
- Flexible approach to work
- Global awareness, time zones, culture, logistics
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Effective time management, uses initiative to prioritise workload, execute against multiple projects and deadlines and meet these
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, anticipate issues, stay calm under pressure and work with ambiguity
- Good administration/support skills
- Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Exceptional assessment and organizational skills; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrates passion for learning new things, continuous improvement, sharing best practices
- Proven experience creating spreadsheets and composing/creating content, texts and special reports
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
Specific responsibilities include: Provide first class administrative support to the co-founders and employees of the team. Schedule and manage demanding calendars. Interact daily with other administrators across Spaceknow both locally and internationally.
Spaceknow developed a proprietary interface to access multiple imagery provider’s image archives and data feeds. Currently we have unified access to three operators with new ones being added monthly. Spaceknow is working towards a future where all the world’s imaging platforms are available through our interface.
Spaceknow Intelligence product presents an integrated geospatial processing dataflow.