Dashly, a UK-based mortgage tool and app development company, is looking to add a talented QA specialist to our design and development team in Prague.
This is the perfect opportunity for aspiring developers at the beginning of their careers or looking for flexible, part-time work.
You’re a great match for Dashly if you:
- You understand and use developer browser tools proficiently
- Understand, in general, the roles and functioning of web and cloud services, such as databases, API, cloud storage
- Are able to easily write and communicate in English (don’t be afraid of speaking English, we mostly speak Czech in the office)
- Willing to learn new things quickly
- Have critical thinking skills
- Work through a set of front-end user flows to capture any bugs
- Report any areas with needed UI/UX improvements
- Analyze the testing results from our web, iOS and Android apps
- We will provide all technology needed for testing (computers, phones and tablets).
At our office, you will collaborate with designers and fellow developers to make great products for Dashly. Our dynamic workspace allows you freedom in your choice of software and hardware use, and a flexible work environment. A day in our office is rarely monotonous.
Our office is a short walk from the Křižíkova metro stop and near countless cafes and restaurants for your lunch hour. We love our relaxed, productive atmosphere - and our hard-working espresso machine, of course.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and your availability. This position is for students with capacity to work part-time or even full-time.
If you enjoy a challenge and want to get into software development in a relaxed environment in an international team, please send us your CV now.
We realised the mortgage market was over-complicated. Chaotic. Broken. There was no easy way to manage our mortgages, let alone compare and switch without mountains of paperwork and stress. So we asked ourselves...in this day and age, why shouldn’t managing mortgages be stress-free?
There was a need in the market for something that allowed mortgage holders to both forget their mortgages and prevent overpaying, and to make informed mortgage decisions without needing a personal broker. Something that could expertly comb through the market, find a mortgage deal, and help switch when the deal was good enough to save money.
So we created Dashly to do the humanly impossible. Dashly makes millions of calculations daily, challenging your mortgage against market deals and complex factors, such as changing property values and early repayment charges.
We don’t like stress and we hate gimmicks. We thought you might be the same. That’s why Dashly is a comprehensive, start-to-finish, stress and gimmick-free mortgage tool.