For those up to the challenge, ProtonMail provides an intense and exciting atmosphere as part of one of Europe's highest profile and fastest growing startups. We're looking for bright and highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts.
ProtonMail has around 80 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich and also remote around the world.
What you need for this position:
- Interest in applied cryptography and security software development
- Well versed in security and with a good understanding of security best practices from an application development standpoint
- Strong background in computer science
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of cryptography with experience developing custom crypto libraries
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or Mathematics
Why work at ProtonMail:
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Startup culture where everyone matters and can make a big impact
- Work in a high grow environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment
- Fast growth also means there are many opportunities for rapid advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects freedom-fighters, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default, and not merely an afterthought. Be part of this revolution that is changing the world.