easyBNB is an award-winning start-up company within short-terms rentals. We manage properties in Prague and this year we successfully expanded our operations to Greece, Spain and France with ambition to grow even more in the coming year! We currently manage over 100+ properties, hosted over 25,000 guests and generated over 2 million EUR for our clients. In February 2019 we won prestigious award ‘Business story of the year’ from the French-Czech Chamber of Commerce for impressive business growth by 300 % in the past three years since launching our start-up.
Administrative Assistant is responsible for continuous improvement and process standardization within easyBNB, including proper documentation and consistency of working practices.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Preparing the documents for new flats
- Preparing the termination contract
- Updating the file for the actual flat
- Registering at the Trade Licensing office
- Registering for the City tax
- Registering with the Foreign Police
- Reporting guest to the Foreign Police
- Assists with the Controls from State authorities
- Checking that administration is up to date
- Keeping up to date the insurance of the apartments
- To substitute the finance coordinator with administrative connected with City Tax offices and payment of taxes
- To substitute office and HR manager with team related issues
- Open-minded with international experience
- Fluent in English and Czech, other languages are a plus
- Skilled with Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to keep calm under all circumstances and can make decisions quickly and manage unexpected events
- Hands on attitude and start-up mindset
- Independent worker and fast learner
- Yearly travel card
- International start-up environment with very friendly atmosphere
- Offices in the attractive location by the Wenceslas square
- Language courses
- Very popular social events and team activities
- Discounts at easyBNB homes (we’re now in across 5 cities in Europe including Spain, France and Greece so your next holiday is sorted!)
- Our culture is important to us; it is open, transparent, honest and friendly. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. We are striving everyday to deliver the best possible experience to not only our hosts and guests but also our wonderful employees. We work hard, we have fun and we look after each other.
We look forward to receiving your CV!