For those up to challenge, ProtonMail provides an intense and exciting atmosphere as part of one of Europe's highest profile and fastest growing startups. We are looking for bright and highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts.
ProtonMail has around 80 employees located in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, Zurich and also around the world.
What You Will Do:
- Develop an automation test strategy for web and mobile products
- Design and test automation scripts and test automation framework
- Convert manual test cases to automated to support manual testing efforts
- Work with engineering and product teams to ensure high quality software in every release
- Resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution
- Ensure best testing practices are used in product development
- Will be automating tests for different systems and devices (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, web applications and etc.)
What you need for this position:
- Be independent and be able to teach yourself.
- Eagerness to share knowledge and try new things.
- Be quality results oriented.
- Experience in API and UI test automation
- Experience in mobile testing is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle process
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver or alternatives (eg Cypress.io)
- Knowledge of API test tools (eg Postman or Fiddler)
- Experience in Java or C #
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Espresso Testing Framework
- Mocking tools (Mockito; Mockware)
- API framework (eg Rest API)
- Gherkin live documentation tools (eg Specflow)
- Security tools: OWASP ON
Why work at ProtonMail?
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Startup culture where everyone matters and can make a big impact
- Work in a high growth environment solving interesting problems, there is never a boring moment
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects freedom-fighters, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default and not just an afterthought. Be part of this revolution that is changing the world.