Growing fintech startup CLEO Finance is looking for Senior .NET Developer to join the team!
Application open for: Mid-level and Senior qualifications!
We have an inspiring roadmap of new products and features for our current products so we are looking for a highly motivated .NET Developer who can help us deliver those tools to our growing user base.
Little about us:
In CLEO Finance, we are working on new generation of data driven products dedicated to traders and investors. Our recent endeavor is to build platform enabling traders to develop automatic trading systems in plain English and to optimize those systems.
Our mission is to enable a new wave of traders upturn the traditional hedge fund model.
Read more about our mission here: https://tyinternety.cz/startupy/nastroje-z-wall-street-pro-masy-cleo-one-pomoci-ai-automatizuje-obchodovani-na-burze (Czech language)
We've been selected by Techstars accelerator and Barclays New York to Top 40 fintech startups (from over 1000 applications of fintech startups) and have been selected to Top 25 startups to present on Money 20/20 in Las Vegas out of almost 1000 fintech company applicants. We have also won startup competition Czech Pitch Night by Prague Startup Center last year.
Who are you?
- Experienced Developer who wants to share accrued knowledge to our young and eager team of developers.
- Have experience with Leading Team of developers by example.
- Interested in Financial markets. This job will require understanding financial knowledge. We will teach you everything you need to know, but having intrinsic interest is very important.
- English proficiency. We have international team of developers, so English is a must.
- You always think about Long-term implications of your work.
- Must Have excellent knowledge of:
- C# (or JAVA)
- Asp.Net MVC / Web API 2.0
- MsSQL (T-Sql) / Mongo
- Rabbit MQ / Service Bus
- Nice to have:
- Exposure to React.js / AngularJS, Angular 4 or similar
- .Net Core
- exposure to AWS
What can you expect?
- Team Leader position with Decision-making power
- Clear roadmap of features
- We have the struggle and pivot period behind us. Now we have clear roadmap to follow and clear milestones to hit. We just need the dev leader to make sure we hit them.
- Amazing Team
- you'll join 12 full-time experts in their respective fields. Current Senior personnel hit a wall in their previous positions and felt like they needed a change. We welocme proffesionals who know what they want and are able to articulate that.
- Travel perks
- You'll get to represent CLEO on foreign startup/fintech or trading events. We've been to Singapore (Tech In Asia), Las Vegas (Money 20/20), Singapore (Fintech Festival), Sydney (StartCon), New York (AI Summit) in 2018 alone. More events planned for 2019!
- Financial remuneration
- As a early-stage startup we offer significant stock option package along with competitive salary
Who are you going to work with?
- You will join Petr, Yulia, Abdallah, and Simon in our Backend Dev dept. making you a powerful team.
- Collaboration will also be with Front End Dev Yusuf and Data Science and Machine Learning Team consisting of Nick and Martin.
So, if you're up to the challenge, let us know. We can't wait to meet you.
Team of 12 guys and girls that are on a mission to change the way we interact with our money - audacious goal that keeps us moving. We have an amazing feedback from our first users and we are dedicated to take it to the finish line.
Working from beautiful offices in Karlín, Prague.
Whether you are trading on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader or on various Cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex and more - you can simply and safely connect and analyze your trading system. Use this feedback loop to enhance your trading results!
Do you have a profitable system in mind? Put your idea to work in plain English! We'll backtest your idea, optimize it using various machine learning techniques, run it through various validation tests, and measure health of your system while paper trading!
Where have we been this year?:
- Singapore, Las Vegas, New York, Sydney
Current stats (December 2018):
Foosbal champion: Kevin
Table tennis champion: Nick
Most multisport card uses: Šimon
Best code optimization: Petr
Longest work-day: Yusuf
Best documentation: Abdallah