If you have far-reaching vision and are passionate about building game-changing products and services that delight customers, then this is a great opportunity to join a team fundamentally changing the health care experience. Accolade is transforming the way we deliver, deploy, operate, secure, and monitor our cloud infrastructure and the code that runs on it - at consumer web scale. We are looking to add experienced engineers who can step up and own big chunks of that vision. If you are extremely entrepreneurial, and want to join us on our mission to better the lives of millions of people, read on.
As a member of a fast growing DevOps team your responsibilities include:
- Design, run and operate AWS-based infrastructure powering Accolade’s applications and services.
- Automate provisioning of AWS resources to allow a complete self-service for other teams.
- Build full CI/CD automation, provide required tooling and also help other teams to build their pipelines and run their services efficiently.
- Design and run Accolade’s API routing platform.
- You will be shaping the entire Accolade’s cloud platform. It starts from designing the base building blocks routing requests and packets, then it continues through securing and automating the entire pipeline and it overlaps with orchestrating, building and shipping of the application code.
- All services and application development teams will be in close touch with you. We all strongly believe in ownership and you will be helping other teams to adapt and use our tooling.
What you bring (Skills & Qualifications):
- Proven hands-on experience with at least 1 high-level scripting language, like Python.
- Detailed knowledge of distributed systems and RESTful micro-services.
- Broad experience with public clouds, like AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Strong knowledge of Linux internals and common Linux distributions.
- Expert in TCP/IP, load-balancing, routing principles, DNS, HTTP, SSL and API routing.
- Experience with describing infrastructure as a code, for example with CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and writing pipelines.
We start every day inspired by the possibility of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. From highly personalized client support to developing sophisticated technologies that help deliver industry-leading results for our customers, we’re at the forefront of sweeping change and innovation. Every person — every role — contributes to advancing our mission of delivering a better healthcare experience. It’s this purpose-driven work that attracts smart, caring and passionate professionals to our team.