Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our product, Memsource Cloud, helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 80+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking to start or continue their marketing career in an industry-leading technology company.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Perform proofreading and copyediting
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Track and analyze translation and localization industry trends
The ideal candidate:
- A native English speaker with exceptional communication and writing skills. This is a must as a large part of the job will involve copyediting and proofreading content
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Has demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including Google Drive, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Salesforce/Pardot desired
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week)
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site Czech lessons
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
Pravděpodobně není moc českých firem, které vyvinuly úspěšný globální produkt a navíc v cloudu. Nevyvíjíme na zakázku pro někoho jiného. Vyvíjíme náš vlastní produkt – takže jen to, co dává smysl a co nás baví. V tom, co děláme, jsme globálním lídrem, takže rozhodně nehrajeme druhou ligu.
Občas narážíme na problémy, které nemají jednoduchá řešení. Například jak najít programátora, který je profík každým coulem, ale zároveň zapadne do našeho přátelského týmu. Jestli nám pomůžeš vyřešit tento problém, ostatní už bude hračka :)