Protagonist s.r.o is a well funded startup created by Video Games Industry Veterans. Our team is composed of former Amazon, Ubisoft, Nvidia and Indie Game Studio employees. Protagonist empowers Game Studios, Influencers and other digital content creators with a white label tool enabling them to run feature-based funding campaigns on their own.
We like using cutting edge technologies and the best modern software development practices to ensure a great user experience that puts the customer at the center of our projects. We are looking for a graphic designer that feels strongly that UI & UX should be at the core of any project.
We believe that our projects will change the Game Industry. Would you like to be part of it?
- Designing responsive web app user interface with UX in mind
- Cooperating with developers: exporting assets, preparing style guides, etc
- Occasionally preparing print designs
- Knowledge and application of graphic design principles (gestalt principles, typography, visual hierarchy)
- Strong Focus on UX
- Software: Sketch & InVision combo is a must. Knowledge of other vector and bitmap editing software is welcome
- Branding is a plus
- English on a communicative level
- The role is based in Prague, Czech Republic
- English-speaking work environment
- Office located in Downtown Prague
- Fun and relaxed startup environment (no corporate BS)
- Competitive salary
- Growing team with room for career development
About Protagonist and Prague: