Do you enjoy having things in order and supporting an office? In our modern office with informal and friendly atmosphere, we offer a unique opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a great team and amazing culture! This person will be responsible for daily day-to-day administrative operations so that our Prague office with over 40 employees and multinational teams can run smoothly.
A day in the Life…
- Be in the office Mo-Thu 8:30am - 12:30pm.
- First point of contact for visitors.
- Take care of our office space requirements (i.e. make sure that the cleaning company is doing their job properly and coffee machine is always ready to use).
- Take care of the office equipment and ad-hoc practical issues.
- Ordering office equipment & supplies.
- Oversee the delivery of office supplies.
- Daily use of English (familiar with communication tool Slack is an advantage).
- Assist with events related tasks.
- Other general administrative tasks.
A look outside the day to day:
- Assist with planning and executing our company events.
- Manage catering for our regular events (Accolade Breakfast, Lunch & Learn sessions, etc.).
- Distribute meal vouchers & flexi passes.
- Communicate and assist employees from US with travel arrangements.
- Other ad-hoc requests.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience as Office Coordinator or in a similar role.
- Fluent and communicative Czech and English.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Reliable and independent.
- Always positive with can do attitude.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new things.
We offer you:
- DPC contract for 4 months.
- International tech company experience in a modern office in Karlin.
- Informal and friendly atmosphere
If you are interested to work with us, send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
We start every day inspired by the possibility of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. From highly personalized client support to developing sophisticated technologies that help deliver industry-leading results for our customers, we’re at the forefront of sweeping change and innovation. Every person — every role — contributes to advancing our mission of delivering a better healthcare experience. It’s this purpose-driven work that attracts smart, caring and passionate professionals to our team.