Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, outgoing individual who loves taking care of our clients. Preferably you will have gained experience in the hotel, travel and/or global distribution industry and you are able to exceed our customers’ expectations.
What should you be like?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company, ready to work on your own or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organized
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
- A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality
What should you have?
Your English is (near) perfect and preferably you should speak one more language. You do not mind working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and are flexible to work out of office hours.
- Experience in the Customer Support Department
- Native or fluent in English
- French, Spanish or German would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management / IT / Travel Business
What will you do?
We are looking for someone who can help us support existing clients and independently manage the onboarding process for new clients.
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
- Support to hotel/hostel partners and external partners (resellers) on technical issues via email and phone to established targets for quality
- Customers submit support queries via our support desk (e-mail/phone), we must ensure quick, efficient and positive responses
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Mews’ solutions, being an ambassador of innovation to our hotel/hostel clients, ensuring they get the most out of the product
- Consult hotels proactively on ways to improve usage of the Mews system, by analyzing the performance of clients
- Become familiar with all integrated partner solutions that Mews connects with, and ensure that we match up the best-connected solutions for the different types of clients
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specification provided by the sales and onboarding team
- Build relationships with Mews-resellers, ensuring they have all the information and tools in order to provide strong first-level support to their clients
- Create action plans and assist the hotel-trainers in the onboarding of new properties
- Monitor taken action and keep hotel on track with agreed onboarding plan
- Coordinate/facilitate ad hoc (online) training sessions (e.g. Import file) during onboarding process
- Ensure correctness of all client documentation
- Build and retain a rapport with appointed “Mews person” at the property
- Total Account Management to develop and grow the relationship with clients
Where will you work from?
Our support team is based in Prague, providing a strong connection to the development team.
Our working hours vary based upon customer demand, working hours may vary from 09:00 – 18:00, from 15:00 – 23:00 and may include night shifts. We would also ask that you participate in a schedule to support the weekend shifts.