Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions solutions to help small businesses attract new customers online. Our mission is to give small service-sector businesses access to the customer base now captured by larger businesses who have the time, knowledge, and resources to build a professional online presence. UENI builds each business a search-engine optimised website, verifies the business on Google, and lists the business on high-traffic, trusted platforms and online maps.
The business wishes to hire a highly commercial Product Manager whose prior experience of scale matches the business’ long-term ambitions.
About the Prague office:
UENI opened a new office Prague in January '18 as a result of their growing business and success throughout Europe. The new team of developers will help the company grow further. UENI currently have 13+ employees in Prague and the number is expected to grow.
Location: Holečkova 31, Praha 5 (Smíchov)
About the Product Manager role:
We are looking for a Product manager, who will form a pivotal part of the delivery of the product strategy and roadmap for UENI. The PM will work on the company’s main client facing product that is currently going through a phase of high growth.
You will understand and educate others on lean thinking and lead the development team use a build, measure, learn philosophy. You will be accountable for the business value, delivered by internal and external development teams and be expected to ensure the output is measured and communicated.
Being at the forefront of cutting edge technologies, you will understand their relevance to the product along with an understanding of the needs of the customers.
Furthermore, you will lead the requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders and manage change in relation to specified requirements, including assessment of impact and effort, communication, and supporting planning and prioritisation as appropriate.
Currently, we are looking for 2 Product Managers who will be assigned to one of these areas of focus:
1. Search - we currently building a Marketplace for local services where consumers can choose the most suitable or cheapest service for them (similar to Skyscanner for comparing flights)
2. Website building - the core of our business where we need to ensure we have the best looking and most efficient website template for each type of local business (dentist, massage, hairdresser...)
- Significant experience working in agile/lean delivery teams as a product manager
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
- Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in leadership of agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint.
- Experience in conducting and running quantitative and qualitative User Research.
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organisation
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organised, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand, articulate and communicate vision, and work alongside the business to understand requirements and business drivers
- (Optional) Experience in running A/B tests.
- (Optional) Experience in working with digital SAAS products.
his is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an ambitious and exciting start-up and new development centre in Prague, to gain exposure to an impressive international team, and to further your own personal development. Also, UENI offer very competitive payment.
Our state of the art platform allows local businesses to gain exposure to thousands of new local customers, simplifying the way users find and book the right services for them, based on their preferences. We accurately acquire venues and services at speed, to index them so they become searchable and to store them so our marketplace becomes dense with content. We are teaching our machines to learn for themselves, to recognise unique offerings through association.
Our founders, both educated at Harvard Business School, came from successful careers in consulting, private equity and business development to start UENI. They have created an environment that pushes creativity and challenges each member of the team to reach their full potential.