We are lean agile team responsible for sales growth in two very successful renowned technological (HW) startups. If you seek a way how to accelerate your career in sales and startups, please, keep reading.
Who are we looking for
- You are results driven person with proactive life approach. You are ambitious, you welcome constructive feedback and you understand that success does not come without hard work and repeating introspection
- You are a team player. You are humble, you respect people but you are also not afraid to tell your opinion if you disagree
- You are very reliable and independent
- You like technologies and learn quickly
- You can find your way around in a new situation
- You are well-organized and able to organize others, too
- You have at least 2 years sales experience in B2B and a track record. You understand sales process and you enjoy hunting new customers because that is the only way to grow business. Actually that is a skill that every successful business and startup founder has to posses
- You have profesional manner and speak business english fluently
- Excel, CRM, pricing, negotiation
How we work
- We have joined two extraordinary founders on their mission to make a difference in their industry. We specialize in sales of international technology companies (B2B) with long sales cycle, high-value contracts where very strategic and project oriented approach is crucial.
- Our target segments are automotive, machinery, energy, e-mobility, defense, aerospace and technology design
- We first analyze a market and create sales process and strategy draft
- Then we start selling on our own to fine tune and automate the process
- Then we start hiring inhouse sales team
- We manage sales team and keep selling to big accounts
- We monitor sales team
- In last stage we handover a sales team. Both projects are for two years at least.
What will you do
- In first stage you will be responsible for the middle part of sales process - cold calling, first discussions with potential clients (qualification), getting their needs to know, preparing offers, doing skype calls and personal meetings (EU)
- You will be the one who sells, who learns every day and who also comes with new insights and experiences every day
- You will participate on improving a sales process
- Later you will start participating on managing a sales team depending on how fast and deep you can learn
- Managing a sales team means first of all selling to customers. There is no way around that. Every sales manager is the one who runs in the front line towards new customers. On top of that he leads others, manages all tools and processes and motivates to keep grinding even there is no sale coming in for a while
- You will be in close contact with engineering teams and part of the role is to be able to comunicate customer's needs internally
What we offer
- Work in two very lucrative rising markets (energy, e-mobility & virtual reality)
- Opportunity to grow in sales and business development (you can make in 1-2 years what would take 5-10 year in a corporation)
- Work with very driven CEOs (CEOs of both projects and our CEO)
- Fixed monthly salary (stability)
- High commissions (% from revenue) without a border (opportunity)
- Co-work space Impact Hub Prague
- Send us your CV and wait if Mirka calls you
- If it looks like we shall meet let's go for a coffee and have a chat
- If there won't be a fit for us together, we can also discuss our projects as we hire for their teams, too
We work for two well-established technology startups in very lucrative and literally exploding businesses: Electric mobility and energy & Virtual reality for professionals.
We first run a market research and create a basic draft for process, strategy and infrastructure.
Then we start selling on our own to get the process to know deeply.
We implement tools, automate the process, create an infrastructure and model everything based on applied metrics.
Then we start hiring an inhouse sales team. When training and managing them we still keep selling to the biggest accounts.
In the latest stage we monitor a sales team aiming to handover at the very end.
Both of our projects take at least two years of time.
It is a "double" startup journey, hard work, every week is a new challenge.