About the company / UENI (www.ueni.com)
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions solutions to help small businesses attract new customers online. Our mission is to give small service-sector businesses access to the customer base now captured by larger businesses who have the time, knowledge, and resources to build a professional online presence. UENI builds each business a search-engine optimised website, verifies the business on Google, and lists the business on high-traffic, trusted platforms and online maps.
About the Prague office:
UENI opened a new office Prague in January '18 as a result of their growing business and success throughout Europe. The new team of developers will help the company grow further. UENI currently have 13+ employees in Prague and the number is expected to grow.
Location: Holečkova 31, Praha 5 (Smíchov)
Click here to view company video:
What you will do:
As a Front-end Developer, you would be primarily working on our main website ueni.com. The website provides business owners with facilities to register, onboard and edit their business information with minimal technological knowledge.
At the same time, potential business customers have ability to view business information, and request bookings.The goal of the website is to provide easy to use facilities, and automate as much as possible for the customers (on both ends).
The website utilizes React, Redux, ES6, REST APIs, and number other of technologies to provide a server side and client side rendering.We are constantly improving, refactoring and adding new features to our website to improve customer experiences.
You will be expected to:
- Work with our UX/UI designers and implement fast and responsive (mobile-friendly) pages based on the designs
- Collaborate with backend developers to make sure the APIs serve your needs for a given feature
- Work in a team, and collaborate on code style, implementation ideas, and pull requests (using Git).
- Minimum of 1 year using ReactJS
- Willingness to travel a few times to London during the first weeks of the employment in order to receive training
- Highly competitive salaries
- Career progression - we encourage personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- Developers are encouraged to attend conferences and training days
- Freedom to explore new technologies
- Develop a modern user experience on a cutting-edge platform
- Reach millions of users worldwide
- We epitomise the saying ‘work hard, play hard’
CZK 90-135k monthly (depending on skills and experience)
Our state of the art platform allows local businesses to gain exposure to thousands of new local customers, simplifying the way users find and book the right services for them, based on their preferences. We accurately acquire venues and services at speed, to index them so they become searchable and to store them so our marketplace becomes dense with content. We are teaching our machines to learn for themselves, to recognise unique offerings through association.
Our founders, both educated at Harvard Business School, came from successful careers in consulting, private equity and business development to start UENI. They have created an environment that pushes creativity and challenges each member of the team to reach their full potential.