We help global companies translate and manage translation. Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based intelligent translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our product, Memsource Cloud, runs on our own infrastructure and is used around the world by individual translators, as well as some of the world's largest translation agencies and translation buyers. Over 1 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. The Memsource team is professional and friendly. We usually work from our newly renovated main office located in the center of Prague.
The UX Designer position is part of our product team and reports to Head of Product. Working closely with Memsource product owners and UI designers, your job will be to deliver outstanding user experience for some of our components - be it for our web, mobile or desktop apps. Depending on your experience, we may ask you to improve or completely redesign some of our components.
We are looking for candidates passionate about world-class UX design and ability to work in an international team with English being the official language. Fluency in Axure or other prototyping tools is expected. Familiarity with HTML & CSS is a plus.
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You are interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.
Pravděpodobně není moc českých firem, které vyvinuly úspěšný globální produkt a navíc v cloudu. Nevyvíjíme na zakázku pro někoho jiného. Vyvíjíme náš vlastní produkt – takže jen to, co dává smysl a co nás baví. V tom, co děláme, jsme globálním lídrem, takže rozhodně nehrajeme druhou ligu.
Občas narážíme na problémy, které nemají jednoduchá řešení. Například jak najít programátora, který je profík každým coulem, ale zároveň zapadne do našeho přátelského týmu. Jestli nám pomůžeš vyřešit tento problém, ostatní už bude hračka :)