You will help Zonky build web user interface for a leading peer to peer lending platform. You will specialize in building a responsive and complex in-browser application for thousands of users.
You should know:
- CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Skills in one or more chosen front-end frameworks/libraries like Angular/Ember/React
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Solid understanding of the relationship between HTML and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with differences between HTML5 and older versions of the standard
- Interested in cutting edge technologies - Native browser APIs etc.
- informal working environment and fun company culture
- your choice of MacBook laptop
- relax zones, gym, sports program
- regular company pub evenings and social events
- fridges full of free refreshments, and more
We at Zonky believe that lending money can be done more fairly and more cost effectively. Without large expensive institutions. Zonky is a Czech based internet service that works on P2P (Peer-2-Peer), connecting people who want to borrow at a cheaper rate with those who want to invest in people's loans and gain an interesting appreciation. The service originated in 2015 and is a member of the PPF Group.
People have lent more than 1.5 billion crowns with Zonky, with more than 15 thousand people investing in Zonky. People like Zonky due to a more human approach to each individual customer, without the typical bank language.
We are more than 100 associates and we are still growing. We will welcome those who want to change the landscape of the consumer loan market with us.