We are looking for several QA Engineers to join our teams. QA Engineer's mission is to create, advocate, develop and protect environment where the quality and flawless user experience is #1 priority.
QA Engineer is a member of a Scrum development team and acts as both technical and non-technical advisor. Ensures testability starting in design phase, makes the team realize and address testability issues. QA Engineer takes the lead and initiative in terms of proposing, designing and implementing improvements of automated testing framework, thus leading to overall quality assurance improvements on ongoing and sustainable basis.
QA team is responsible for shaping the overall testing methodology with the aim of continuously raising the total quality assurance levels: closing the coverage gap, speeding-up the testing cycle and others.
- Unix/Linux operating system
- experience with Continuous Integration
- experience with test automation
- scripting languages such as Ruby, Perl or Python
- test frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium, TestCafe
- object oriented programming languages
Experience with the following is a plus:
- experience with testing in agile context
- experience with Behavior Driven Development
- experience with exploratory, performance testing
- informal working environment and fun company culture
- your choice of MacBook laptop
- relax zones, gym, sports program
- regular company pub evenings and social events
- fridges full of free refreshments, and more
We at Zonky believe that lending money can be done more fairly and more cost effectively. Without large expensive institutions. Zonky is a Czech based internet service that works on P2P (Peer-2-Peer), connecting people who want to borrow at a cheaper rate with those who want to invest in people's loans and gain an interesting appreciation. The service originated in 2015 and is a member of the PPF Group.
People have lent more than 1.5 billion crowns with Zonky, with more than 15 thousand people investing in Zonky. People like Zonky due to a more human approach to each individual customer, without the typical bank language.
We are more than 100 associates and we are still growing. We will welcome those who want to change the landscape of the consumer loan market with us.