Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our product helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
What You Will Do
- We develop an online tool for translators and translation agencies. The platform, called Memsource, runs on our own infrastructure and is used by thousands of customers across the globe.
- Our databases contain terabytes of data and every day tens of thousands of new files are imported for translation.
- In peaks, we serve tens of thousands of requests every minute and thousands of translators working in our editors.
You Should Have
- At least 3 years of experience in Java
- Solid understanding of the HTTP protocol
- An experience with any MVC web framework
Skills We Welcome
- Spring Boot
- Experience with big data and large-scale web applications
- Groovy and Grails
- Spring MVC, Hibernate
- LESS, jQuery, Vue.js, TypeScript
- IntelliJ IDEA
Why You Should Work at Memsource
- You are interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as conferences, workshops, meetups etc.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news.
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.