Runecast is young expanding startup developing smart proactive IT solutions. We managed to build a successful company and a great product used by diverse companies globally (Verizon, German Aerospace - DLR, Indonesian Cloud, Berenberg bank, ...) After releasing the product, getting good traction on the market and also receiving investment, we are determined to continue innovating. We love coming up with smart ideas that improve IT and bringing them to life.
We are looking for junior QA with Java programming skills to join our team. Runecast delivers a product, Runecast Analyzer, which proactively uses VMware KBs, best practices and security hardening guidelines to protect environment of virtual infrastructures. And you will help us to maintain the great quality of Runecast Analyzer.
You will be responsible for:
- Testing new features and looking for bugs
- Automating tests for UI and Backend in Java
- Informing team when anything should be fixed or improved
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Thinking out of the box and helping to solve errors
- Knowledge of Java
- Interest in working in a Scrum team
- Intermediate command of English
- Short practical experience with testing
What we offer:
- Competitive salary for a part time job
- Cool vibe of working in a startup
- Team of smart and driven colleagues
- Place to learn a lot about software development
- Coffee, as much as you need
Runecast Solutions Ltd.
Runecast brings issue-prevention solutions to every business. Our solutions minimize the impact complex systems can have by giving client the power to prevent issues others had experienced.