Techona's Senior Android Developer collaborates with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship quality software solutions. He/She will design and develop cutting edge Android application UI and front end architecture and components and ensure the quality of the code, the team’s code, and the overall quality of the product.
We need you to be/have/know:
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship quality software solutions.
- Document the working systems and help in training of fellow engineers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Active knowledge of English
Will be nice:
- A strong background in mathematics
- full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- competitive salary up to your skills and performance
- nice working environment, new offices and awesome and supportive international team
- bunch of benefits: meal vouchers, sickdays, MultisportCard, Pension Savings etc.
- personal and professional development ensured (trainings, courses..)
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us and let's speak :)
What do our team members say about being part of Techona?
"Working here has helped see my career from a new perpsective. This job has set me on the road to success by giving me the chance to fall in love with my work. I cannot express how grateful I am to Techona for this wonderful opportunity." Annapoorna, QA Engineer
"The working environment at Techona is super - people are nice and the work is interesting." Denis, SW Developer
"I love to be part of our friendly and vibrant team. Wide range of benefits and flexible working hours make my job pleasant and compatible with personal life." Dominika, Office Manager
"One of the best parts about working at Techona is that there are always free bananas in the kitchen :D" Petr, SW Developer
"I like the challenge of working for Techona - it gives me the opportunity to learn new things (both personally and professionally), to meet new people, and to explore new cultures and environments." Surekha, QA Engineer