- Average success rate
- 44 %
- Average score
Done by 2812 people
The rules for Python
- The test is focused on Python 2 version, because it is the most widespread and most supported version. Some of the questions are focused on specific issues of version 2, hence read the question always carefully. The test counts only with Python Standard Library and so is suitable for verification knowledge of junior programmers.
- You go through the questions one by one and you can not go back.
- You have 20 minutes to finish the skill test. If you run out of time, the skill test will be automaticly evaluated.
- Once you begin the skill test, you have to finish it. You have only one try.
- You may repeat the same skill test in 2 months time.
- Test result will be displayed on your profile where it can be seen by startups.
- After completing the test, you must log in or register in order to see the result.