- Average success rate
- 40 %
- Average score
Done by 8662 people
The rules for PHP 7.1 Junior
- PHP 7.1 Junior level test, which examines basic knowledge of PHP. The test was created in cooperation with KvikyMart. The test is in English.
- You go through the questions one by one and you can not go back.
- You have 20 minutes to finish the skill test. If you run out of time, the skill test will be automaticly evaluated.
- Once you begin the skill test, you have to finish it. You have only one try.
- You may repeat the same skill test in 2 months time.
- Test result will be displayed on your profile where it can be seen by startups. You can always hide your test results.
- After completing the test, you must log in or register in order to see the result.