Do you live to travel? Is being on the road your idea of heaven? Are you energetic, positive and independent? Do you have some experience in HR and have worked in a customer-facing position? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, then you might just be who we’re looking for as an expansion manager!
At Daytrip, we connect travellers with local drivers for private car transfers. In the past few years we have grown immensely and are now looking for a new team member to help us expand in Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching how to expand into new markets (learning local business practices, getting acquainted with local legal requirements, etc.).
- Opening new markets, establishing partnerships, and hiring new recruits (conducting interviews and meetings with potential partners) in countries around the world
- Assisting the Daytrip team with HR/expansion-related decisions
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about travel with a nomadic spirit, who’s happy to be away for weeks at a time on assignment abroad
- Eager to meet new people
- A team-player, who’s always ready for a challenge
- Fluent in English, and ideally able to speak other languages, ideally Spanish and/or Arabic
- Experienced in working in HR as well as with end-customers. B2B experience is also very welcome
- Independent and able to think on his/her feet with great problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- A flexible and interesting job that involves travelling the world
- A possibility of growth within the company and gaining new work experience
- A genuinely fun work environment
- The opportunity to see new places, explore the world, and experience new cultures
- Young and supportive work collective
- No micromanagement
Every traveler deserves real insight into the cultures of countries they’re visiting.
And every amazing place on Earth deserves to be visited and recognized.
We believe unique local knowledge and real human connection are irreplaceable
when it comes to true comprehension of another culture.
With this vision in mind we created Daytrip, a platform dedicated to connecting travelers between
major cities and tourist spots with local guides, in the summer of 2015. We’re a diverse
team with years of combined experience in travel industry and information
technology, apart from being passionate travel enthusiasts ourselves.