What will you do?
You will write unit tests for the PostSharp extension to Visual Studio Debugger, i.e. you will test that the Visual Studio debugger behaves well when people use our product.
You will write code in C# and use the Visual Studio Test Project.
What will you get?
- A unique opportunity to work in a software development tools company, and to see the software industry from behind.
- Experience writing unit tests with Visual Studio.
- The price of participating of the highest-rated Visual Studio extension.
- A fixed-term contract and a salary.
What do we expect?
- A basic knowledge of C# and Visual Studio.
- An interest in software developement and programming.
- Good communication in English or Czech.