This is a unique chance to work on a .NET development tool and framework in Prague.
What will you work on with us?
- You will work on new features and bug fixes in any layer of PostSharp: the MSIL stack, the transformation pipeline, the aspect framework, the different ready-made design pattern implementations (threading, XAML, logging, caching), the debugger add-in, ...
- You will write unit tests for your own code.
- You may participate in a new spin-off project that we plan to open source.
- You will provide support in writing to customers and community users (10-15% of your time). You will be paid to get StackOverflow points.
- You will work with C#, TeamCity, Git, Azure, Visual Studio SDK (including Roslyn and Concord APIes), .NET Core, NuGet, TargetProcess
- As in any small company, your role is much broader and flexible than the job description says. You will contribute to the team according to your skills and interests.
What will you get?
- A very intellectually challenging job where politics play no role. It takes big brains to combine high abstraction skills with attention to tiny details.
- A stable employer. We're small and agile but we've been consistently profitable since 2010.
- An end-to-end understanding of the software tools industry from behing the curtain, from product positioning and messaging to development to release to support.
- A healthy, genuine company culture. No politics. No manager. No deadline. No overtime. No Silicon Valley unicorns. No venture capital madness. Failures are opportunities to grow.
- Amazingly qualified colleagues, most of them coding since their early teens.
- Time for you. 25 days of paid vacation per year and 5 no-question-asked sick days per year. Flexible hours. Home office.
- Time to learn. 10% time back for learning, research, or side projects. No approval needed
- International recognition in the .NET community. PostSharp is the #1 highest-rated extension to Visual Studio and is used by over 50,000 developers worldwide and in over 10% Fortune 500 companies.
- High-end salaries with highly flexible, no-nonsense benefits, but we don't want you to apply just because of this.
What do we expect?
- A master degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics, or a post-graduate degree in a different discipline.
- A genuine interest in software development tools and frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience in C#.
- A good command of technical English, spoken and written. Czech is welcome but not necessary.
- A history of job stability and the vision of staying more than 3 years with us.
- A work permit and a permanent residence in the Prague region for the last 12 months at least.